SARA JOHNSON MEMORIAL HIS & HERS BASS TOURNAMENT APPLICATION
- 5 fish limit per boat; scoring is by boat weight.
- 12-inch size minimum measured on a flat board (Largemouth & Kentucky); 15-inch minimum for Smallmouth.
- Any fish that appears to have been altered in any way will be weighed only at the discretion of the Tournament Committee.
- All fish will be released at time of weigh in.
- Only safe boats will be allowed.
- Life jackets should be worn when big engine is running.
- Any intoxicated participant will be disqualified.
- Tournament hours: first light– 2:00p.m.; if fog delayed, tournament time will be adjusted.
- In case of 1st place tie, a coin toss will determine winner.
- No fishing or landing fish except from boat.
- There will be live well checks.
- Artificial bait only, with exception that pork chunk may be used; no trolling.
- Participants may fish with partner or alone; scoring is by boat weight. Entry fee is the same.
- Please be considerate of others when launching and all other times while fishing this tournament.
- Hand UP for Women and/or parties thereof, are not responsible for any injuries that occur during any part of the Tournament.
- SCORING: Each team may weigh in five (5) fish, with a minimum of 12 inches in length for large-mouth and 15 inches for small-mouth, unless state or lake limits are greater, measured on a flat board with mouth closed and tail compressed. A dead fish will disqualify a team. Any Team bringing more than five (5) fish to the scales will be disqualified. Tournament standings will be determined by the total weight for the competition day of the tournament. Only largemouth, spotted, red-eye or smallmouth bass will be scored. Any team weighing in a fish shorter than the legal tournament length will be assessed a one (1) lb. penalty plus the loss of the short fish. Each team is required to leave from and return to a specified check point. Any team returning to the check point late will be penalized at the rate of one-half pound per minute up to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes no weight will be allowed.
- By entering this tournament, you agree to the use of your likeness for advertisement purposes.